THaw "Thunder" Hso
Thaw Hso also known as Thunder, is an emerging multimedia artist who emphasizes music and film in his storytelling. He is twenty years old. and a graduate of Gordon Parks High School. WHen he was 13 years old he began recording the songs of his friends. This ignited a deep interest on his part in creating stories through the art of music and film. For the first few years, Thaw had to learn to create on his own, teaching himself for the most part. By age fifteen he expanded his learning and has now taken classes with Film North, Saint Paul Neighborhood Network and the Minneapolis Institute of the Arts.
He is currently building his professional skills in music and video at In Progress.
Quanisha Hill is skilled in many forms of media creation, public presentation and teaching. Skills include:
- Professional DSLR camera operation;
- Lighting and backdrop set up and operation;
- Portraiture photography technique;
- Post-production editing in photography and video.
- Software applications: Adobe Photoshop, Light Room, Final Cut Pro, Microsoft Word, Pages, and Keynote.
Thaw uses vibrant colors, today's fashion and the mood and tone of the music to create vibrant video stories. He enjoys directing actors and works to build storylines that compliment the music he is creating for.